Mr. Comiskey founded Succession America with the simple objective: “provide better solutions, and provide more alternatives” to high net worth individuals, their families, and their businesses. Together with his legal and financial network of professionals, he has achieved the simple objective desired.
As a chartered accountant, with a focus in the area of income tax planning, and a pure math undergraduate degree, Mr. Comiskey’s approach is always simple and value driven.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Life Insurance Licenses U.S.A.: Illinois, Delaware, Michigan, New York, Wisconsin, Washington, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania as well as other states through affiliation
- Life Insurance Licenses Canada: Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia
- Member Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Member Canadian Tax Foundation
- Treasurer – London Children’s Connection
- Past treasurer – Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, London Chapter
- University of Windsor, B.Comm., 1990
- Dean’s List – Faculty of Business, 1989 & 1990
- University President’s Roll of Scholars, 1989 & 1990
- University of Western Ontario, B.Sc., 1988